X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Getting the Vans Together

Kind of a group shot of Work in Progress.
    Some very specific plans going on for each of them.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

those tires really cheapen the look of the cars. Gives it a Tootsie toy or Empire Plastics look.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

Thanx. Much appreciation.

Comment

• Gramercyplace
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jan 23, 2012

Who’s van lab is the purple & yellow? I’m guessing Joker, and green is the Riddler ride? Love the Batman decal on the front of van. Did that one come in the set? Hours of Fun!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

The purple and gold is Batgirl. Green and red is the updated Jokermobile. The Oval batsticker is an old vintige early 80's sticker i had lying around for a long time. it was almost a perfect fir and seemed like it belonged there. While I would LOVE to do a van for every villain and hero im probably only going to do a couple more. Part of me really wants to do a white Hawkins Power and Light van and a set of Stranger Things and a Mystery Machine and the FTC Scooby gang. And an EK Scramble van. And then I thought how cool would it be to take the Biff Bang Pow Big Bang guys in Trek uniforms and make a Custom Galileo 7 van...

Comment

• Gramercyplace
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jan 23, 2012

Whenever I see purple and yellow, I think the LA Lakers, and of course, Batgirl! Also, a Mystery Machine is definitely a must! I’m surprised FTC didn’t bust out a set with the Scooby-Gang themselves.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎