Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Long time lurker..First time poster. Anyone remember..

Long time lurker..First time poster. Anyone remember..

Anyone remember a thread about a guy who had remembered where he had buried some childhood Megos? This goes back to probably 2003/04? I remember it was a really lengthy thread and everyone was kind of making fun of the guy. Anyway got busy with life and lost track of following that story. I remember it was a hilarious thread..Was just wondering if the guy ever retrieved them.

Images
    Yeah he buried a Dracula and there wasn't much left of Drac 40 years later only a head and chest piece I believe.

Good to have you on the board, don't be shy and check out on what you missed.

Thank you sir, Too cool. Glad he was vindicated. lol

Images
    Welcome!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doeswhateveraspidercan View Post
    Anyone remember a thread about a guy who had remembered where he had buried some childhood Megos? This goes back to probably 2003/04? I remember it was a really lengthy thread and everyone was kind of making fun of the guy. Anyway got busy with life and lost track of following that story. I remember it was a hilarious thread..Was just wondering if the guy ever retrieved them.
    Was it me ? Corny ?

Welcome aboard Mego buddy.
    Cornelius POTA MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes
    Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.