Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38111213

Thread: More Mego Licenses Announced! Firefly, Charmed and Wizard of Oz coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by tjacwave50 View Post
    As far as sitcoms, do you think Seinfeld would sell well? say a set of four, Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer
    and maybe a Jerry's apartment playset.
    They would have to get some of the favorite characters like soup Nazi, Newman, Babo and Uncle Leo. that would be so funny.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Yikes, NECA just threw down a few major gauntlets, with awesome Karate Kid and Golden Girls licenses in their "Mego-like" figures. Karate Kid is exactly the kind of thing I wish Mego would have had. And as Funko proved, Golden Girls are a surprisingly strong license as sort of the ultimate "ironic" buy. Both would have been great for Mego. Still hoping their are some other surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by ODBJBG View Post
    Yikes, NECA just threw down a few major gauntlets, with awesome Karate Kid and Golden Girls licenses in their "Mego-like" figures. Karate Kid is exactly the kind of thing I wish Mego would have had. And as Funko proved, Golden Girls are a surprisingly strong license as sort of the ultimate "ironic" buy. Both would have been great for Mego. Still hoping their are some other surprises.
    It's a pity Mego couldn't get Karate Kid. NECA will make a ton of money off of that thanks to Cobra Kai's amazing success. Golden Girls will slay at the market as well.

I flipped out at the Golden Girls likenesss sculpted by the great Trevor Grove!! They are dead-on. That's going to be a winner for sure!
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by ODBJBG View Post
    Not only that but they are going to be at Target August 3rd as well as Mego.

I'd even go for late 1980's Mego action figures.

How about Crime Story (1988) I need a Ray Luca and Paul Taglia!

What I'd really like Mego to make, diving into the early 1990's, is Forever Knight!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Me too!
    JediJaida

Images
    I’d love to see “Emergency!” and even Adam-12 figures...”Emergency!” It’s still very popular in syndication. They had a huge signing in L.A. 5 days ago with fans waiting outside for up to 5 or 6 hours for autographs. The squad and engines are the the main attraction at the museum and they all been restored.

The did well for LJN. Maybe they did much better for Mego. “Emergency” has a surprisingly large fanbase.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?