Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 49121314

Thread: More Mego Licenses Announced! Firefly, Charmed and Wizard of Oz coming soon!

I'd love to see a Twilight Zone series in B&W as well as a "Silver Screen" Monsters line in 8" (especially if they do ones Sideshow didn't!), and of course I still dream of Marvel Megos returning (and NOT at $80.00 a pop!)

A minor thing I'm noticing: the ladies' shoes seem to have a penchant for falling off in the package, judging from the handful of pics we've seen. Not sure what can be done, though; I imagine Supergirl used to have the same problem in the 70's.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Her slippers were backless, therefore they were prone to falling off and getting lost.

I'd rather see a Supergirl with proper boots.
    JediJaida

Quote Originally Posted by JediJaida View Post
    Her slippers were backless, therefore they were prone to falling off and getting lost.

I'd rather see a Supergirl with proper boots.
    FTC's Lois Lane had the same issue with the slip on shoes falling off. I think unlike Barbie or other dolls with rubbery legs, the feet are too slick and the shoes too large to stay in place.
    I noticed the Peg Bundy figure had strappy shoes, which I think would be a good solution for the other ladies.

But I guess it's a minor thing.
    I switched my Supergirl to red boots because I didn't care for the slippers. But I left my Mary Marvel in slippers.
    I switched my Lois to a totally different outfit with boots.
    And if I get Kelly from Charlie's Angels I'll probably give her boots as well.
    She needs to be ready for action, just like Lois and Supergirl!