Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Back in 1998, Exclusive Premiere made Brady Bunch poseable figures, and they were also Target exclusives. They made Alice, Greg and Marcia. They were slightly larger than 8"--maybe 9". Now it's 20 years later, and Target is doing it again with Mego. The other figures that Exclusive Premiere did for Target back in 1998 were The Munsters, The Honeymooners, Happy Days, Gilligan's Island, and Grease. Makes me wonder if Mego will be doing these properties again? Especially Grease which is celebrating it's 40 anniversary.

Comment

• RonnyG
      Career Member
      • Apr 23, 2014

I don't care for the blue-striped artwork on the cardboard backing for the new figures. It looks uninspiring to me. Also kinda bummed that it looks like they're only going to Alice, Greg, and Marcia if the packaging is any indication. I really want the whole bunch!
      Last edited by RonnyG; Jul 17, '18, 4:23 AM.

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

Mego is back baby!

And Alice the maid is in the first wave... Uh...

I mentioned before this reminds me a lot of Exclusive Premiere.

I wonder what aisle these figures were in.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

Hmmmmm....looks like Alice has a torso with an integrated neck all in one piece. Looks good.
          JediJaida

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

Already own Kirk, Spock and Chekov.

Charmed, who cares?

Alice looks nice, but if I wanted one I probably would've already picked up FTC's years ago.

C'mon guys.....SUPER excited for the announcements but still waiting for my "must have" figure.
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
              Persistent Member
              • Jun 22, 2011

I still got a complete set of EMCE Trek MOMC but I will buy them all again gladly in hopes of more new characters being added to the lineup. I really want to replace my long neck EMCE Kirk and Scotty with new Mego versions done correctly. Hopefully they will get made.
              Last edited by Mego-Amigo; Jul 17, '18, 6:52 AM.

Comment

• RonnyG
                Career Member
                • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
                I just noticed they used a busted nose picture of Marcia on the Brady card. Funny....and weird.
                I wonder if Marcia will come with a football accessory, and for authenticity, maybe she'll be dressed in the same outfit she wore in that famous "Oh my Nose" episode?

Comment

• JediJaida
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 14, 2008

When will these be available for pre order?
                  JediJaida

Comment

• hedrap
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by RonnyG
                    Back in 1998, Exclusive Premiere made Brady Bunch poseable figures, and they were also Target exclusives. They made Alice, Greg and Marcia. They were slightly larger than 8"--maybe 9". Now it's 20 years later, and Target is doing it again with Mego. The other figures that Exclusive Premiere did for Target back in 1998 were The Munsters, The Honeymooners, Happy Days, Gilligan's Island, and Grease. Makes me wonder if Mego will be doing these properties again? Especially Grease which is celebrating it's 40 anniversary.
                    The same thought hit me this weekend about Exclusive Premieres, but I didn't realize Target had exclusives.

I don't see the point in Happy Days, Gilligan or Honeymooners. I love the Munsters, but I'd rather they go after new titles. At minimum, Charmed could provide custom fodder.

Comment

• RonnyG
                      Career Member
                      • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by hedrap
                      The same thought hit me this weekend about Exclusive Premieres, but I didn't realize Target had exclusives.

I don't see the point in Happy Days, Gilligan or Honeymooners. I love the Munsters, but I'd rather they go after new titles. At minimum, Charmed could provide custom fodder.
                      Yes, I remember they didn't sell well either because I ended up buying a bunch of them off the clearance rack a few months after their debut heavily discounted to $5 bucks a piece (Probably after Christmas). I remember I bought a bunch of them only to turn around and re-sell them on ebay when I realized that they took up a lot of shelf space. I also forgot that they did the Beverly Hillbillies, too. George Burns and James Arness from Gunsmoke come to mind, too. A lot of them were CBS/Paramount properties.

Comment

• JediJaida
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 14, 2008

Piper looks nothing like Holly Marie Combs.
                        JediJaida

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

Pretty interesting lot of figures, does anyone know what that yellow knob like accessory is with Alice?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

A plate of pie?
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 14, 2008

Yup. It's a plate of pie.
                              JediJaida

Comment

• TrekStar
                                Trek or Treat
                                • Jan 20, 2011

I was thinking the Charmed Piper head might make a nice looking Lois Lane custom, better then the one FTC did.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎