Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gummi
    Career Member
    • Dec 2, 2009

Definitely too bad about the Firefly figures.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

It is a bummer regarding FIREFLY figures; those people would’ve had to fight me for! LOL! Perhaps, however, if nuMEGO takes hold and flourishes, Marty and Co. can get the rights to do not only FIREFLY, but also BUFFY, ANGEL and DOLLHOUSE figures, as well.
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Mary Canary
        Career Member
        • Jun 21, 2017

Someone on Instagram named big12yearold has in-store photos of Chekov, Alice from BB, and one of the girls from Charmed. They appear to be photographed at Target because there is pegboard behind them. Just sayin'. I guess they are hitting stores already. Seems legit. Packages all match and they have gold hologram stickers on the bubbles with limited ed numbering.

At first I thought it was Sulu but it's Chekov. Spock and Kirk are also on the package. Charmed package shows three of the girls. Sorry, I never watched Charmed. BB has Alice, Greg, and Marcia.
        Last edited by Mary Canary; Jul 16, '18, 9:08 PM.

Comment

• boss
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 18, 2003

Chekov. Cool. And, I have pegboard in my basement. Those could be anywhere.
          Last edited by boss; Jul 16, '18, 9:02 PM.
          Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Remco Monster
            GLOWS in the Dark!
            • May 3, 2006

Originally posted by Mary Canary
            Someone on Instagram named big12yearold has in-store photos of Sulu, Alice from BB, and one of the girls from Charmed. They appear to be photographed at Target because there is pegboard behind them. Just sayin'.

Someone else called Toyshiz has a picture of Chekov, Alice, and Charmed. I guess they are hitting stores already. Seems legit. Packages all match and they have gold hologram stickers on the bubbles.
            Just saw that. Photo is definitely from a Target. Clearly a case of Target employees putting the figures on the pegs before the intended street/sale date. A lot of times when this happens they won’t ring up and the cashier’s register will notify them that they aren’t supposed to be sold yet.

Chekov looks cool, Alice is Alice and Piper from Charmed looks ridiculous and out of place and is taking heat for it. lol
            Last edited by Remco Monster; Jul 16, '18, 9:23 PM.

Comment

• Mary Canary
              Career Member
              • Jun 21, 2017

Sorry, edited my original post before I realized you guys quoted me. I guess Shannen Doherty is the Charmed character not getting produced. Her photo isnt on the package.

Comment

• pmwasson
                Maker
                • Sep 12, 2007

Here are the pictures from https://www.instagram.com/p/BlPPhswj...y=big12yearold

Last edited by pmwasson; Jul 16, '18, 9:36 PM.
                sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• rodkeith
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 16, 2008

If nothing else, those Charmed head sculpts will be great replacements for FTC flops.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                    GLOWS in the Dark!
                    • May 3, 2006

I just noticed they used a busted nose picture of Marcia on the Brady card. Funny....and weird.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I think the Charmed figure is pretty. She looks a little like Sherry Jackson and that has possibilities.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 14, 2008

Very nice! I just hope that they fixed the wobbly neck issue.
                        JediJaida

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jun 22, 2011

That's the first I've heard of Chekov being released in this first wave... and with Kirk and Spock on the card ??? Are we getting six Star Trek figures in the first wave ??? I will be very happy if that is the case. Trek and I Dream of Jeannie are the ones I am most excited about.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                            GLOWS in the Dark!
                            • May 3, 2006

I asked the Instagram poster if they had any other figures on the pegs besides those three and he said there were just three of each of those. Pretty odd assortment.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

I'm glad Trek is getting remade. I had to sell my Emce ones. I hope they make them all again!

Comment

• Remco Monster
                                GLOWS in the Dark!
                                • May 3, 2006

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                                I'm glad Trek is getting remade. I had to sell my Emce ones. I hope they make them all again!
                                Same here. I sold some, and missed out on some due to slacking. Only two I still have are the Romulan and Andorian. At $14.99, I am totally psyched to re-collect them.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎