Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Firefly, Charmed and Wizard of Oz

I still got a complete set of EMCE Trek MOMC but I will buy them all again gladly in hopes of more new characters being added to the lineup. I really want to replace my long neck EMCE Kirk and Scotty with new Mego versions done correctly. Hopefully they will get made.
    Last edited by Mego-Amigo; Today at 6:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TCM Hitchhiker View Post
    I just noticed they used a busted nose picture of Marcia on the Brady card. Funny....and weird.
    I wonder if Marcia will come with a football accessory, and for authenticity, maybe she'll be dressed in the same outfit she wore in that famous "Oh my Nose" episode?

Images
    Blog Entries
    When will these be available for pre order?
    JediJaida

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnyG View Post
    Back in 1998, Exclusive Premiere made Brady Bunch poseable figures, and they were also Target exclusives. They made Alice, Greg and Marcia. They were slightly larger than 8"--maybe 9". Now it's 20 years later, and Target is doing it again with Mego. The other figures that Exclusive Premiere did for Target back in 1998 were The Munsters, The Honeymooners, Happy Days, Gilligan's Island, and Grease. Makes me wonder if Mego will be doing these properties again? Especially Grease which is celebrating it's 40 anniversary.
    The same thought hit me this weekend about Exclusive Premieres, but I didn't realize Target had exclusives.

I don't see the point in Happy Days, Gilligan or Honeymooners. I love the Munsters, but I'd rather they go after new titles. At minimum, Charmed could provide custom fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    The same thought hit me this weekend about Exclusive Premieres, but I didn't realize Target had exclusives.

I don't see the point in Happy Days, Gilligan or Honeymooners. I love the Munsters, but I'd rather they go after new titles. At minimum, Charmed could provide custom fodder.
    Yes, I remember they didn't sell well either because I ended up buying a bunch of them off the clearance rack a few months after their debut heavily discounted to $5 bucks a piece (Probably after Christmas). I remember I bought a bunch of them only to turn around and re-sell them on ebay when I realized that they took up a lot of shelf space. I also forgot that they did the Beverly Hillbillies, too. George Burns and James Arness from Gunsmoke come to mind, too. A lot of them were CBS/Paramount properties.