Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 years in the making! My most wanted Mego ever, Ghost Rider!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

I can definitely see that as the way Mego would have done the flames (Toy Biz did basically the same in the 90's for their 5" line). The result looks like it came in the line back in the 70's; capturing that Mego essence so well is not an easy thing to do. Great work!

Comment

• mjaycox
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 16, 2008

Wow.....

It is doubtful we will ever see a more complete and Mego-esque version of Ghost Rider than this. Truly well done

As for the long explanation-- it's just as awesome. I love detailed articles like this. As a fello artist, the craft and the process are more interesting to me than the final project, because they help put me in the mind of the customizer

Thanks for posting

Matt
      Warm up?! We may as well sit around this cigarette!

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by mjaycox
        As for the long explanation-- it's just as awesome. I love detailed articles like this. As a fello artist, the craft and the process are more interesting to me than the final project, because they help put me in the mind of the customizer

Thanks for posting

Matt
        Agreed, I love hearing how folks put their customs together and how they chose their methods.

Comment

• CKMBDavis
          • Nov 21, 2013

My wife just asked me why I was standing in front of my laptop, clapping. I told her I was giving a standing ovation to one of the most authentic Mego-like customs I've ever seen. That, my friend, is phenomenal.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

An absolute SUPERB custom!!! The design and execution are SPOT ON. Congratulations on nailing a perfect Mego Ghost Rider.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎