Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 7 years in the making! My most wanted Mego ever, Ghost Rider!

I can definitely see that as the way Mego would have done the flames (Toy Biz did basically the same in the 90's for their 5" line). The result looks like it came in the line back in the 70's; capturing that Mego essence so well is not an easy thing to do. Great work!

Wow.....

It is doubtful we will ever see a more complete and Mego-esque version of Ghost Rider than this. Truly well done

As for the long explanation-- it's just as awesome. I love detailed articles like this. As a fello artist, the craft and the process are more interesting to me than the final project, because they help put me in the mind of the customizer

Thanks for posting

Matt
    Warm up?! We may as well sit around this cigarette!

Quote Originally Posted by mjaycox View Post
    As for the long explanation-- it's just as awesome. I love detailed articles like this. As a fello artist, the craft and the process are more interesting to me than the final project, because they help put me in the mind of the customizer

Thanks for posting

Matt
    Agreed, I love hearing how folks put their customs together and how they chose their methods.