X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drmego
    EMCE Toys
    • Jun 15, 2001

That's one of the reasons I wore my "Kneel before Zod" shirt to the Mego Meet panel.
    We couldn't say anything but I knew the panel would be recorded.

Originally posted by Brown Bear
    Kneel Before Zod!!!!!

Freakin awesome!!!!!
    www.drmego.com
    www.megoman.com
    www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

I thought u always wore that shirt?! 😉
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• barbiegirl
        • Jul 22, 2018

Some Targets will hold items for you, for up to 24-hours.
        I called mine yesterday, looking for AJ, and they still don't have Megos yet.
        Hopefully they will stock AJ and Drac, I am ready to spend my money- all of it.

Comment

• Z-man 307
          Museum Super Collector
          • Mar 15, 2010

Maybe a bit off track, but we have all heard the phrase "Christmas in July." This Saturday night July 28th, will be like Christmas Eve! So hard to sleep with anticipation for what comes in the morning! Our July Christmas!

Comment

• jimbutsu
            Memory *is* RAM!
            • Apr 11, 2002

Originally posted by Z-man 307
            Maybe a bit off track, but we have all heard the phrase "Christmas in July." This Saturday night July 28th, will be like Christmas Eve! So hard to sleep with anticipation for what comes in the morning! Our July Christmas!
            That's how the goyim will do it. Me, I'm going to hit target for eight days straight at sundown and buy one Mego a night (except for a couple nights where I'll get a six pack of socks that I will split between myself and my brother).
            "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• cdhall
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 14, 2004

Update.
              Just hit store #3, didn’t see them, guy looked up DCPI number on Chekov and says they won’t be carrying them. So apparently not all stores will have them.

All the stores I’ve been to are likely within 5 miles of each other.
              —-
              “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
              - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
              - Captain Spock
              https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• wise guy
                Career Member
                • Dec 29, 2014

This reminds me why I quit collecting action figures at retail, running from store to store
                from 1990's to early 2000 got old. I would much rather order online from Figures or
                BBTS .Now having second thoughts about buying any of these at retail and dealing with scalpers and disappointment that Target is part of

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by wise guy
                  This reminds me why I quit collecting action figures at retail, running from store to store
                  from 1990's to early 2000 got old. I would much rather order online from Figures or
                  BBTS .Now having second thoughts about buying any of these at retail and dealing with scalpers and disappointment that Target is part of
                  Yep! running from store to store gets old real quick..

Comment

• Madcap70
                    • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by Teemu
                    Yep! running from store to store gets old real quick..
                    Yes I don't know why people don't just use the link that I posted yesterday...

https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=mego

Comment

• SKotK
                      Career Member
                      • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                      Be aware, they are not being sold in all Target stores. Even if it has a toy department, it might not carry them. Calling and confirming that they will actually have them is a good idea.
                      Yep - Lonnie, I went around to 3 stores in the Portland area (one of them twice in a couple of days), and found no sign of anything. Yesterday I had a stock guy check for me and he said that not only do they not have them, but that it looked like it was going to be online-only for all the stores in the area, meaning no one in Portland will be stocking them at all. I'm not sure I believe that since Portland is a pretty toy-heavy town, but I wish I knew for sure. I guess if I don't see any on Sunday I'm going to have to order them all online.

--SKot
                      Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• cdhall
                        Persistent Member
                        • Aug 14, 2004

Originally posted by Z-man 307
                        Not off track. Dead on.

I advise ordering online at midnight then go to store with $16 to pick up anything you want right then. Then go home and order it if you weren’t shopping for a duplicate.

It is cool to see and handle them in the store.
                        —-
                        “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Message, Spock?”
                        - Admiral Kirk

"...surely, the best of times."
                        - Captain Spock
                        https://youtu.be/tOtKcJtahKQ

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Madcap70
                          Yes I don't know why people don't just use the link that I posted yesterday...

https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=mego
                          Checked the link and my local target will have 14 figures available on the 29th, and they will have Action Jackson
                          which makes me happy because he will be the first one I get that day, but unfortunately I did not see Dracula pictured,
                          which is a bummer, so I'll have to go to the target website if I want him.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 27, 2010

I have. 3 targets by me but I’m going to the online route come Sunday.I doubt if I’d see everything on shelf at once plus I’ll buy in one swoop.definitely for the romulan commander when he comes out also hope it’s a new head sculpt.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                              Permanent Member
                              • May 15, 2009

I think people should at least wait until the street date before they start complaining about stores not carrying them.

Likewise, I wouldn't trust ANYTHING that a Target employee tells you. They know nothing.

Comment

• Artistix
                                • Apr 9, 2012

It's awesome that Mego figures are back!

But I can't help but sigh a little...the hope for Nurse Chapel will rise again, & as usual is probably just a dream.

Tempted by Brady Bunch & Cheers.

I have the Classic TV Toys Married with Children figures, so don't think I'd need Mego versions that look far less like the actors. Still great to see the Bundy's included!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎