Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Classic MEGO Figures Return Via Target Stores

Megomuseum News Classic MEGO Figures Return Via Target Stores

Ready for a blast from the past? Toymaker Mego and industry legend Marty Abrams, co-founder and CEO of Mego Corporation, are recreating the company’s famous action figure line, and Targetwill be the exclusive retailer. The new line of collectibles hits stores and Target.com July 29, but fans will get a first look next week during a panel at…

More...

Images
    I can't believe in 2018 I get to buy an Action Jackson from Target!
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

This so cool...absolutely awesome.love I dream of Jeannie.back in the late 90s a company,called trendmasters did a Jeannie
    Line .and they sold them at target.never bought them.didnt look anything like Barbara Eden.but mego Jeannie and man nelson
    WOW ��.ill be buying those.and of course star trek.got all the emce figures.cant pass up on the new megos.and that man of action.action Jackson...nice.i bought one in 1973 at jj Newberry's.and now 2018 I get to buy him again at target.amazing
    In 97 I bought some exclusive premier figures at target.and they were neat not mego however they did some figures I wanted.now I am in for them all cheers.married with children.and Brady bunch (I have the cttv ones) will Mr Brady ???.i know where ill be on the 29th buying megos .between mego and ftc .its a great time to be a megomaniac .

Images
    Can’t wait!

Images
    I still remember buying a few original MEGOs at TARGET when it was still Ayr-Way and getting one of the Collector's Cases. Ah, there was nothing like the smell of the vinyl!
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

This is really very cool. Anyone know which Trek figures other than Sulu?
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Kirk View Post
    This is really very cool. Anyone know which Trek figures other than Sulu?
    Looks like Gorn and Romulan Commander to start off with.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldknight47 View Post
    I still remember buying a few original MEGOs at TARGET when it was still Ayr-Way and getting one of the Collector's Cases. Ah, there was nothing like the smell of the vinyl!
    That’s he same way it went in my part of Indiana. Megos at Ayr-Way and K-Mart. It’s exciting that they’ll be back in stores, again!

One thing I always remember about Ayr-Way is the cotton candy on the ceiling, at the front of the store...and the smell of popcorn.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
    That’s he same way it went in my part of Indiana. Megos at Ayr-Way and K-Mart. It’s exciting that they’ll be back in stores, again!

One thing I always remember about Ayr-Way is the cotton candy on the ceiling, at the front of the store...and the smell of popcorn.

- Ian

You are da man Ian.....I remember the same thing at K-Mart and Walgreens as a kid.

This time, it's TARGET and hope I'm the first to get the new MEGO merch in FLORIDA and the country.

Counting down the days.

Corny
    Cornelius POTA MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes
    Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.