X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
    Remember that episode when Kirk and Spock accidentally get beamed into a bar in Boston?
    LOL!

Kind of wonder how well Cheers and Married With Children will really do.

I can already tell Jeannie has a great face!
    I guess if FTC puts that WW/Abby head on their new Black Canary figure I can get a Jeannie and do a swap.
    At the price point of $15 for individual figures, I can also see swapping out some of the male bodies I have like my jenky Lex Luthor!

Comment

• boss
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 18, 2003

I’m all over Cheers. We’ve just started showing our boys season 1, and they really like it.
      Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

Jeannie trek action Jackson etc.i an gonna go crazy for these .maybe? Just maybe they will get Irwin Allen tv shows.bewiched.x-files..the Orville.what a great start.i am sooooo in.

Comment

• noelani72
          27inaleon
          • Jun 25, 2002

the price point is amazing! That is going to lock in a good chunk of my disposable income....price point was an area FTC did it wrong and I've still not bought Hanna Barbara figures despite really liking their appeal.
          Certainly looking forward to the new MEGO.
          It was just the other day, reorganizing my collection and I had to decide to bust open all my EMCE Trek figures...felt pretty good holding that Gorn and Romulan...thinking the whole time how upset someone was at that very moment in the Trek world that I opened them...
          Told my son it felt as if millions of oysters cried out in terror, and suddenly silenced. lol

Comment

• Krypt0nite
            Radioactive!
            • Feb 13, 2010

I'm excited about the Star Trek figures. Do we know yet if the faces will be painted or molded on flesh color?

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
              Career Member
              • Nov 22, 2011

I'm hoping the Gorn has a beefed up body like my Capt Dunsel Gorn. Please let there be a Janice Rand figure.
              "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                Career Member
                • Nov 22, 2011

So, you think FTC will lower prices to compete. I'm guessing they won't
                "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                  Radioactive!
                  • Feb 13, 2010

Trekmovie.com has some hi-res images of Sulu:

Glad to see he doesn’t have a painted face like the later EMCE releases. Looks great!

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Maybe it's just me but it kind of reminds me a bit of the animated series Sulu, is that what they were aiming for?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I like it. I'm pleased by more Mego Star Trek and the possibility of new characters.
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• comicmike
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
                        Trekmovie.com has some hi-res images of Sulu:

Glad to see he doesn’t have a painted face like the later EMCE releases. Looks great!
                        “Marty Abrams Presents Mego” brand name.... That's just awesome!! So amazing to see that in print:

Originally posted by pmwasson
                        I hadn't seen Firefly, Charmed or Wizard of Oz mentioned in the other press releases.
                        From http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/mego-to...-trek-and-more
                        I will be all over the Firefly figures and hope they extend the Wizard of Oz to include flying monkeys!
                        Last edited by comicmike; Jul 12, '18, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

It does say ?Romulan Commander"...so might we be getting him in his actual TV Uniform? That would be FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! I don't even care if the give us a new head sculpt, the original looked like Mark Lenard anyway,
                          sigpic

Comment

• phil
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 11, 2007

I don't have my EMCE Sulu handy to compare it to but is this a new headsculpt?

Comment

• tmthor
                              God of Knock-offs
                              • Nov 29, 2005

Originally posted by Mary Canary
                              LOL!

Kind of wonder how well Cheers and Married With Children will really do.

I can already tell Jeannie has a great face!
                              I guess if FTC puts that WW/Abby head on their new Black Canary figure I can get a Jeannie and do a swap.
                              At the price point of $15 for individual figures, I can also see swapping out some of the male bodies I have like my jenky Lex Luthor!
                              It has already done well lol. They are Exclusive so Target has already paid for it and i Heard somewhere That they (Target) chose some of the licences that are coming out.

Comment

• Liu Bei
                                Banned
                                • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by thomasjo_2093
                                Action Jackson is back, cant wait to get my hands on that one.
                                Agreed. That's what I'm looking forward to the most.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎