Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

Another thought. Will they do the female version of Action Jackson so there will be 70s clothes and accessories for the female figures again! Also maybe some updated ones!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

I know that it's ridiculous, but I would love to see Dinah mite done again.
      JediJaida

Comment

• KOMonger
        Banned
        • Feb 17, 2015

Originally posted by JediJaida
        Yes! Do various hair colors and styles (ponytail?) and offer a "Pop Star" line of clothes. Kids love their Pop idols and wannabes. Don't forget the microphone! Money right there!
        Are there even any 8" fashion dolls nowadays? There were a lot back in the day through the 80's all across europe, mostly with the Tong body.
        Last edited by KOMonger; Jul 11, '18, 3:57 PM.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

I mostly buy Rood Speel supergirl dolls and do head transplants. Their bodies are sturdier, and slightly longer due to the different torso. But I'd love to see an expanded line for Dinah. Different hair colors, skin tones and above all, better outfits.
          JediJaida

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by JediJaida
            I'd buy them.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• darkbros
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 3, 2012

Nice that we finally got some word, but color me unimpressed for now.
              I don't collect Trek ( I turned all my Trek figures into Super Heroes as a kid!)
              and Action Jackson, well I have all I could want of him at the moment.
              Now if they do a different AA AJ from what has been done before, or an Asian AJ,
              or bring back Dinah-Mite and AA Dinah-Mite, I'd be on board.

14inch seems like their trying to compete against Mattel and Hasbro with their Titan Heroes line.
              Most of those are going to be hard to beat at retail, as you can pick them up cheaply around the holidays for as
              little as $3 a figure!

Hoping that things open up for them, and more properties in the 8inch scale appear.
              Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
              https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• The Bat
                Batman Fanatic
                • Jul 14, 2002

Mego is BACK!!! Star Trek is one I was really hoping for too! And Target is a good choice...couldn't be happier!
                sigpic

Comment

• Madcap70
                  • Dec 4, 2017

Star Trek and Action Jackson?

I was hoping for Marvel,Star Wars and others that we haven't seen bummer...

Comment

• Madcap70
                    • Dec 4, 2017

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                    SUPER! I work at Target! Action Jackson! Star Trek! 14" Harley Quinn! Finally Jeannie with Barbara Eden's likeness and Larry Hagman Major Nelson, too! Only $14.99 to $29.99 each! And these are only 5 of 1st 20 figures! Brady Bunch, Cheers, Married with Children coming, too! I hope Marvel is still possible 14" at least. A 14" WGSH line DC and Marvel again. 14" Star Wars, too? Does Hasbro SW and Marvel licenses only go up to 12" figures? MEGO is back!
                    Most of those were done before why do them again?

Comment

• The Bat
                      Batman Fanatic
                      • Jul 14, 2002

Hey, did you guys notice that Sulu's upper body is the bigger shoulders with swivel biceps? I like it! Also I'm hopping for some variations like: Romulan Commander with more "accurate" uniform, bigger Gorn Captain, etc...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ivaniski
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 24, 2007

Please make Nurse Chapel and the Romulan Commander lady. Hope they re-do Scotty (terrible Orange facial color) and Capt.Pike with better facial color and likeness. As long as the heads are all in scale and the facial paints are not hand painted... I'll buy these in multitude. GO MEGO !!!
                        Last edited by Ivaniski; Jul 11, '18, 7:24 PM.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 26, 2009

14" DC is a shock due to FTC and I expected 14" Marvel. I am a bigger DC fan and $19.99 each with my Target 15% discount I am happy. MEGO can expand Star Trek into other ST shows and movies. Love Jeannie 2 pack! I have all FTC Brady Bunch but they were not in show accurate clothes except Alice and no Mr. Brady. Maybe MEGO can correct all of this and a complete Gilligan's Island line.Cheers is a nice surprise to adult collectors. FTC also did Married with Children so I question it.Just glad MEGO is back after 35 years!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

FTC's Married and Bradys did not reach a large audience like these will, so they may do ok.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              FTC's Married and Bradys did not reach a large audience like these will, so they may do ok.
                              I think the DC Heroes will be very popular. Trek will sell well and so will the Jeannie set, it's super cute.

But can't see Married, Bradys or Cheers being strong sellers.
                              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Ivaniski
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by Werewolf
                                I think the DC Heroes will be very popular. Trek will sell well and so will the Jeannie set, it's super cute.

But can't see Married, Bradys or Cheers being strong sellers.
                                I agree with everything you stated. Hopefully, they could bring back an old license like the Lone Ranger and Tonto Western set too.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎