Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Doctor Who Season 12

Images
    Blog Entries

Images
    I think the technically unknowing pubic is going to be unhappily surprised when they find out 70's video tape resolution does not upgrade beyond PERHAPS AT BEST DVD quality.

Releasing these on Bluray seems like an underhanded money grab
    .................................................. .......................

Blog Entries
    I was sorely tempted to get this but I have them all on DVD and have seen this season a whole bunch, as I still think it's Who at it's finest.

And what Mike says has me wondering how good it can look. Anybody want to give an opinion?

Images
    Now that was a damn fine season.

I have them all on DVD, but I'm tempted by this release, primarily for the special features... in particular the optional brand new updated FX for Revenge of the Cybermen, and the omnibus movie version of Genesis of the Daleks, unseen since 1975.

But apparently there have been issues with faulty discs in the set and the BBC are offering replacements.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Well it's MUCH cheaper to buy the Blu-Ray which has a ton of episodes with all the bonus features, including new ones, versus the DVDs.

But I find the picture looks better too. It's not necessarily about the footage being cleaned up as the DVD format inherently had some compression and artifacts that Blus just don't have.