X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Some quick customs

Put together Maid Marion from CTVT parts; wound up using a Dukes of Hazzard belt when the CTVT brown Robin Hood belts split and cracked while just resting on her hips. Don't think I posted Calamity Jane before; black shirt from a Lion Rock oriental military figure, boots from my parts sewing box (no clue where I got them), hat, head and holster from CTVT, and the skirt sewn from some pleather.
    marion1.jpgcjane1.jpgcjane2.jpg
  • ZombieJimC
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 12, 2014

They both look fantastic.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I really love these, great idea on both of them. I think Calamity should hang out with my Bonanza customs since her character was on an episode along with Doc Holiday, Stephanie Powers played Calamity Jane it's one of my favorites from the show and it was on when Pernell Roberts was still on the show as well.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Nice work, that Marion nicely plays upon her woodland persona instead of as a damsel.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
          Career Member
          • Nov 22, 2011

Awesome sauce on the sewing work. Wow!!! great job.
          "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            Nice work, that Marion nicely plays upon her woodland persona instead of as a damsel.
            Yes! Exactly what I was going for there, action heroine instead of damsel in distress.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎