Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Iron On Monday

Plaid Stallions Iron On Monday

Happy Monday, here are two wonderful T-Shirt Iron Ons from my friend Corey's collection, I'd happily wear both of these to work....

Check out our Instagram

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Images
    Definitely. Quark and Clash of the Titans... what's not to love?
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Oh God YES!!! Did you used to have the place where you'd see the huge wall with the giant assortment pinned to the wall? Then they'd press your shirt on the spot... the smell... the SMELL! It was divine.

I love vintage T shirts. I have a few Star Wars, a Superman 78, and a Jaws 2, but I'm always looking to pick up some more.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    Oh God YES!!! Did you used to have the place where you'd see the huge wall with the giant assortment pinned to the wall? Then they'd press your shirt on the spot... the smell... the SMELL! It was divine.

I love vintage T shirts. I have a few Star Wars, a Superman 78, and a Jaws 2, but I'm always looking to pick up some more.

We had that store in the mall back in the late 70s...The smell of that hot press they used to iron on the "iron-on"...lol....Only one I had was of Luke and C-3PO on Tatooine and they're looking off into the distance at something...