X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Iron On Monday

Happy Monday, here are two wonderful T-Shirt Iron Ons from my friend Corey's collection, I'd happily wear both of these to work....

Check out our Instagram

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

Definitely. Quark and Clash of the Titans... what's not to love?
    PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Oh God YES!!! Did you used to have the place where you'd see the huge wall with the giant assortment pinned to the wall? Then they'd press your shirt on the spot... the smell... the SMELL! It was divine.

I love vintage T shirts. I have a few Star Wars, a Superman 78, and a Jaws 2, but I'm always looking to pick up some more.

Comment

• VintageJoe70
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 12, 2016

Originally posted by Hedji
        Oh God YES!!! Did you used to have the place where you'd see the huge wall with the giant assortment pinned to the wall? Then they'd press your shirt on the spot... the smell... the SMELL! It was divine.

I love vintage T shirts. I have a few Star Wars, a Superman 78, and a Jaws 2, but I'm always looking to pick up some more.

We had that store in the mall back in the late 70s...The smell of that hot press they used to iron on the "iron-on"...lol....Only one I had was of Luke and C-3PO on Tatooine and they're looking off into the distance at something...
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎