Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for Vinyl stickers. Custom work if possible.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

looking for Vinyl stickers. Custom work if possible.

Looking for Batlab, Jokermobile and Batgirl themed stickers. if you make them as you go I dont need complete sets and I have some images that I wouldnt mind being subbed.
  • Madcap70
    • Dec 4, 2017

Try Paul Wasson

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

nothing on the site, no answer at email. oh well. now to teach myself vinyl decals lol. well if i can teach Dunsel how to cast resin heads I can teach myself how to print on vinyl.

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

Sorry, I thought I had replied to all emails. You can always pm me here.
        However, you probably want to hit up Scott Brown or Bobby Horne on facebook as they have done a bunch of custom van stickers.
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

This thread has a twin topic on Custom Discussion: In that thread, Scott Brown was the dealer I was referring to from MegoMeet who was doing vehicle sticker sets. (I thought he or B. Horne might be the ebay seller Megoandmore.)
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

yea i started a coule of places as it fit the different criteria and I was hoping for a wider exposure. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎