Thread: looking for Vinyl stickers. Custom work if possible.

Images

Price looking for Vinyl stickers. Custom work if possible.

Looking for Batlab, Jokermobile and Batgirl themed stickers. if you make them as you go I dont need complete sets and I have some images that I wouldnt mind being subbed.

Try Paul Wasson

http://www.lasermego.com/

Images
    nothing on the site, no answer at email. oh well. now to teach myself vinyl decals lol. well if i can teach Dunsel how to cast resin heads I can teach myself how to print on vinyl.

Images
    Sorry, I thought I had replied to all emails. You can always pm me here.
    However, you probably want to hit up Scott Brown or Bobby Horne on facebook as they have done a bunch of custom van stickers.

Images
    Blog Entries
    This thread has a twin topic on Custom Discussion: In that thread, Scott Brown was the dealer I was referring to from MegoMeet who was doing vehicle sticker sets. (I thought he or B. Horne might be the ebay seller Megoandmore.)
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    yea i started a coule of places as it fit the different criteria and I was hoping for a wider exposure. Thanks for the help.