Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: looking for Vinyl stickers. Custom work if possible.

Price looking for Vinyl stickers. Custom work if possible.

Looking for Batlab, Jokermobile and Batgirl themed stickers. if you make them as you go I dont need complete sets and I have some images that I wouldnt mind being subbed.

Images
    Try Paul Wasson

http://www.lasermego.com/

nothing on the site, no answer at email. oh well. now to teach myself vinyl decals lol. well if i can teach Dunsel how to cast resin heads I can teach myself how to print on vinyl.

Images
    Sorry, I thought I had replied to all emails. You can always pm me here.
    However, you probably want to hit up Scott Brown or Bobby Horne on facebook as they have done a bunch of custom van stickers.

Images
    This thread has a twin topic on Custom Discussion: In that thread, Scott Brown was the dealer I was referring to from MegoMeet who was doing vehicle sticker sets. (I thought he or B. Horne might be the ebay seller Megoandmore.)
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

yea i started a coule of places as it fit the different criteria and I was hoping for a wider exposure. Thanks for the help.