Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lily Ledy in package

Images
    Blog Entries
    That is freakin awesome
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html

Images
    Blog Entries
    That is awesome
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html

Images
    Lily Ledy Air Adventurer: WOW! Seriously, WOW!
    Nostalgia just ainít what it used to be.

Images
    ^That's sharp!!

Generic, there used to be a good site (was it Megolike?) that indexed LL WGSH. They did not do all the same characters we had, their line was smaller and there were production variants for several characters. They offered some unique fist-fighting dolls that we did not get, like Green Arrow. .
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

The first nine "common" heroes/villains and the four "Super Chicas" came in shrink wrapped window boxes (all extremely rare except Mxy of course), but as far as I know we still don't know exactly how the Ledy fist fighters were packaged? I think a few torn portions of a fist fighter box showed up several years ago, but never intact packaging as far as I'm aware.

Blog Entries
    Www.foreignmego.com has a full index of characters.

Images
    Blog Entries
    that is an awesome piece

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drquest View Post
    How about Ledy GiJoe?

I picked this guy up a while back... It's one of the mintiest GiJoes I've ever owned.

Sigh, gorgeous, I once got to broker a deal for a later Ledy Air Adventurer in a window box. Even though, I was the middle man I REALLY wanted to keep it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cjefferys View Post
    The first nine "common" heroes/villains and the four "Super Chicas" came in shrink wrapped window boxes (all extremely rare except Mxy of course)...
    If a boxed Mxy is the common one, what would he sell for? How does that compare to the rest?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Www.foreignmego.com has a full index of characters.
    W O W ! I shouldn't have even looked at that page - too much cool stuff that I probably can't afford! Haha!