Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lily Ledy in package

Good luck on your search; they're fun figures. I only have Spidey and was lucky to get him from a Mego Member. Too many repro pieces from too many dishonest Sellers on Ebay has kept my Lily Collection to 1 piece.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Images
    Blog Entries
    An original Mxy the Box, is being sold right now on eBay for $1,000.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
    Good luck on your search; they're fun figures. I only have Spidey and was lucky to get him from a Mego Member. Too many repro pieces from too many dishonest Sellers on Ebay has kept my Lily Collection to 1 piece.

Nice set of spideys i bet the circle suit is worth more than the Ledy!!
    Last edited by glimpy; Jul 8, '18 at 2:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glimpy View Post
    An original Mxy the Box, is being sold right now on eBay for $1,000.
    Yeah, it's being offered at that but not worth anywhere near it. Last one I sold went for about 270, I paid 125 for it. There was a giant find of those by Mike King and Genaro Posaz in the mid 1990s.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Yeah, it's being offered at that but not worth anywhere near it. Last one I sold went for about 270, I paid 125 for it. There was a giant find of those by Mike King and Genaro Posaz in the mid 1990s.
    the one being sold has more of a purplish hat then there are those with a light powder blue hat. I've always seen the ones with the light blue hat being sold for more. However, I don't think paying a thousand is worth it either

Yeah, $1000 for a boxed Ledy Mxy is just crazy. He's always been an inexpensive Ledy since that warehouse find. I think I paid $100 for mine at a toy show nearly 20 years ago (I wouldn't be surprised if you knew the dealer Brian, hell you were probably at the same show ) and after all this time it might be worth around $175-275 tops?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cjefferys View Post
    Yeah, $1000 for a boxed Ledy Mxy is just crazy. He's always been an inexpensive Ledy since that warehouse find. I think I paid $100 for mine at a toy show nearly 20 years ago (I wouldn't be surprised if you knew the dealer Brian, hell you were probably at the same show ) and after all this time it might be worth around $175-275 tops?
    you sure it wasn't me?

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm very grateful for that warehouse find, it likely enabled me to put lavender LL boots on my Mxys and they're so spiffy.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I have a Shazam Ledy in the shrink wrap and it is the only one I have ever owned and probably the last since they are so hard to get and expensive too. If I ever decide to part with it I will give you a shout for sure dude. TC.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    you sure it wasn't me?
    Hell maybe it was, it would have been December, either 1999 or 2000, at the same show/venue I eventually met you at (forget what it's called), but several years earlier so I didn't know you. That would be funny if it was you that I bought it from.