Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Original or Repro Batman glove?

Images
    Blog Entries

Question Original or Repro Batman glove?

Won this in an auction. Said it was 100% original from the 70s. pictures look like the original one but when I received in the mail however it look like this. Could somebody identify this and tell me if it's a Repro? It looks like one to me but I'm not sure. Thanks20180706_194516-1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html

I think it looks like a repro, but I could be mistaken.

Check the ctvt website and type in gloves in the search box, to me they look like repros but it's hard to tell unless you have a comparison.

I just checked the ctvt website, and the gloves you have pictured are repros from ctvt, light blue gloves for $3.00

If the eBay seller said there originals from the 70's he was mistaken or lied, you might want to go back to the auction and carefully double check the item description again, if you paid more than $3.00 you over paid.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tjacwave50 View Post
    I just checked the ctvt website, and the gloves you have pictured are repros from ctvt, light blue gloves for $3.00

If the eBay seller said there originals from the 70's he was mistaken or lied, you might want to go back to the auction and carefully double check the item description again, if you paid more than $3.00 you over paid.
    I paid about $13 or so for one he said it was original but I told him it was a Repro and I told him I want a refund
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html

Images
    Blog Entries
    By the way, thank you all for your input really appreciate it

i assume any loose pieces like this are reproduction pieces unless I inspect them in person. I know for a huge segment of the population this is kind of a scourge. I get that.