X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glimpy
    Loco Chango
    • Feb 5, 2012

Original or Repro Batman glove?

Won this in an auction. Said it was 100% original from the 70s. pictures look like the original one but when I received in the mail however it look like this. Could somebody identify this and tell me if it's a Repro? It looks like one to me but I'm not sure. Thanks
    sigpic
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

I think it looks like a repro, but I could be mistaken.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Check the ctvt website and type in gloves in the search box, to me they look like repros but it's hard to tell unless you have a comparison.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I just checked the ctvt website, and the gloves you have pictured are repros from ctvt, light blue gloves for $3.00

If the eBay seller said there originals from the 70's he was mistaken or lied, you might want to go back to the auction and carefully double check the item description again, if you paid more than $3.00 you over paid.

Comment

• glimpy
          Loco Chango
          • Feb 5, 2012

Originally posted by tjacwave50
          I just checked the ctvt website, and the gloves you have pictured are repros from ctvt, light blue gloves for $3.00

If the eBay seller said there originals from the 70's he was mistaken or lied, you might want to go back to the auction and carefully double check the item description again, if you paid more than $3.00 you over paid.
          I paid about $13 or so for one he said it was original but I told him it was a Repro and I told him I want a refund
          sigpic

Comment

• glimpy
            Loco Chango
            • Feb 5, 2012

By the way, thank you all for your input really appreciate it
            sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
              Permanent Member
              • Jun 29, 2018

i assume any loose pieces like this are reproduction pieces unless I inspect them in person. I know for a huge segment of the population this is kind of a scourge. I get that.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎