X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hawkmike
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2003

i need your help.....

Austin recently asked for some of the people I've done custom work for.......I've done so many parts for helping folks do their customs, so sing out,good or bad.
    wanted mego arch reactor
  • hawkmike
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2003

thanks for nothing!
    wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• noelani72
      27inaleon
      • Jun 25, 2002

sorry man, my mind isn't what it used to be. If I've gotten something off you, gimme some ideas what I am looking for. I'd be glad to help. I have some unknowns in my collection that go waaay back and I was asking Metzger if he did em. Maybe they're yours.

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

I have the Obi Wan outfit you made for me on a Mego body right at the moment - still looking for an Alec Guinness head to finish it off. Love the outfit so much, I'd like to commission more SW outfits from you, sir!
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• hawkmike
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2003

pm me a list,i'll see what I can do
          wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

PM'ed the list to you - thanks!
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎