Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebel Command Center

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Makernaut View Post
    "I don't care if the weather's wanton, long as I got my plastic Tauntaun riding on the dashboard of my truck."
    I knew I liked you and this cements it. lol I'll never be able to watch 'Cool Hand Luke" quite the same again.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I knew I liked you and this cements it. lol I'll never be able to watch 'Cool Hand Luke" quite the same again.
    One of my favorite movies, ever!!! That little riff came to me somewhere between Amarillo and Tucumcari. That was a great road trip that essentially paralleled old Route 66. Lots of scenery, Dr. Pepper, Beef Jerky, Jazz, and Prog Rock. And I'm glad my Tauntaun was with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    Yeah, it was called the Imperial Troop Transporter originally... But for that Sears exclusive version it had the talking feature removed and was renamed the "Imperial Cruiser" with slightly revised deco.
    Thanks Bruce! I think its one of the coolest SW toys ever.

I wish Funko would make playsets like that to go with the 60's Batman or Hasbro for their Star Wars line

Every time Cool Hand Luke is mentioned, I always think of Strother Martin on Saturday Night Live, at the languages school, saying,"What we have here is a failure to communicate in a foreign language."