Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebel Command Center

Plaid Stallions Rebel Command Center

Two thoughts: One, Darth Vader and the Bounty Hunters look like they're going "Hooray!" which is probably what they did at the end of "Empire".

Two, the Rebel Command center looks like minutes of play.

Check out our Instagram

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Images

the coolest thing about the command center was it came with 3 figures. I had the set, it is better as a display piece than a play piece

I have it in my hoth section, When you combine it with all the other Hoth inspired playsets, Your ATAT and other Hoth Items look great.

Those cardboard pieces are hard to find anymore though :(

Look at that convincing forced perspective on the Rebel Command Center.

I think I'm going to raise one or more arms on at least 75% of my displayed figures right now.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    My lord. That AD. I remember staring at the page all holiday season because of the bounty hunters!

I had forgotten about that command center. Those ol' cheapo sets were awesome.

I like it! Looks like a fun little playset, just needs a couple of accessories,

Images
    To me, the ESB toys were when Kenner really hit their stride with Star Wars Toys. I keep a Han/Tauntaun on my desk and drove from OKC to Vegas a few years back with it riding on the dashboard.

"I don't care if the weather's wanton, long as I got my plastic Tauntaun riding on the dashboard of my truck."

This was really the best of action figure placements. They look so good the way that they are displayed and photographed.

Sometimes 5 points of articulation looks to be the most fun.

I really like the Rebel Command Center.

I had the Imperial Cruiser and could swear it was called a Troop Transporter. Had a button on top when pressed had sounds from the movie. I remember one clear as day a stormtrooper would say "Theres one set for stun". It was awesome. Sadly I can not check for sure because mine along with its box, and everything else on that ad with boxes, I gave to my brother. All I have is the figures. Oh well, I got his Megos.

Images
    I had the Imperial Cruiser and could swear it was called a Troop Transporter.
    Yeah, it was called the Imperial Troop Transporter originally... But for that Sears exclusive version it had the talking feature removed and was renamed the "Imperial Cruiser" with slightly revised deco.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).