Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: want the 2012 custom mego Pulsar outfit, does anyone remember who made it?

want the 2012 custom mego Pulsar outfit, does anyone remember who made it?

Hi Folks,

I have been wanting to make some Pulsar customs and I like the one currently made by MegoRene5 but I remember years ago that the original custom outfit was offered for sale by whoever made it and I was hoping some of you could help me remember who it was so I can see if they'd be interested in making me a couple of them. I want the original because the shirt opens up through Velcro, with an exposed chest, I can focus on making a cool one with a clear torso and an idea to make it with "Glowing innards"

Does anyone here remember who made it? Please help out if you can

Thank you.

Images
    That Mego Meet custom suit was the same one I had previously commissioned a member here to make for me. Same head too. The suit was made by a lady named Theresa but donít recall her last name. She also made my Kenner SMDM suit and A-Team Cmdr suit in Mego scale. Fantastic work. Sadly I havenít seen her around here in ages.

If you canít track her down Rachel (another member here) does amazing work too.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Last name of Chapko. Does great work but as far as I know she's on an extended hiatus.

I guess I'll have to be patient. Thank you folks.