Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want the 2012 custom mego Pulsar outfit, does anyone remember who made it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blitzkid
    • Feb 20, 2010

Wanted want the 2012 custom mego Pulsar outfit, does anyone remember who made it?

Hi Folks,

I have been wanting to make some Pulsar customs and I like the one currently made by MegoRene5 but I remember years ago that the original custom outfit was offered for sale by whoever made it and I was hoping some of you could help me remember who it was so I can see if they'd be interested in making me a couple of them. I want the original because the shirt opens up through Velcro, with an exposed chest, I can focus on making a cool one with a clear torso and an idea to make it with "Glowing innards"

Does anyone here remember who made it? Please help out if you can

Thank you.
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

That Mego Meet custom suit was the same one I had previously commissioned a member here to make for me. Same head too. The suit was made by a lady named Theresa but don’t recall her last name. She also made my Kenner SMDM suit and A-Team Cmdr suit in Mego scale. Fantastic work. Sadly I haven’t seen her around here in ages.

If you can’t track her down Rachel (another member here) does amazing work too.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

Last name of Chapko. Does great work but as far as I know she's on an extended hiatus.

Comment

• Blitzkid
        • Feb 20, 2010

I guess I'll have to be patient. Thank you folks.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎