Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Justice League animated figures exclusive to DC streaming service.

I wouldn't be suprised if we start seeing these figures go up on amazon or ebay in the near future, people aren't stupid, they know that some folks want these but don't want to subscribe, as long as DC streaming service gets there
    percentage cut.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    the point isn't to sell a lot of these action figures, the point is to get as many people subscribing to the streaming service as possible, thus offering exclusive content as incentive. They know what their market is for toys, what they need to do is create a market for their streaming service offering DC toys, comics and shows to cast as wide a net as possible. The uncertainty here is how many people will sign up for the service and they are investing a lot in this venture, so it needs to produce revenue, not the extra toy sales they would get selling these figures to a wider audience.

-M
    Its to see if they can streamline ancillary revenues instead of using a third party, (Amazon, Ent Eart etc...). IOW, create a QVC arm of DC product. They're not expecting a subscriber bump for it. They want it publicized to brand differentiate from other sub streaming services. Exclusive merch is something WWE has considered doing, and WWE Network is the model they're following. WWE will eventually merge the Network with a larger service whereas DC already has the ATT pipeline. The irony is after the CBS-Paramount wars are over, ATT could buy out CW and turn it back into the WB Network and give it a massive push.

Ah...exclusives. The bane of toy collecting. I'm so glad they practically never do this with model kits.

Well I would love these, I dont collect modern, but went ape on the batman line, and collected the whole lot in a year. So is anyone subscribing and not buying