X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

Manual FILM Cameras For Sale

I live in the NYC area and have a few Manual FILM Camera items for sale. This is a partial list so far.

If you have questions you may post here or email me at johnmiic1969@gmail.com for your own privacy. You may also text me at 1-646-942-1925 with questions.

Pics will be coming if I see anyone is interested. Prices are NEGOTIABLE. If in NYC I may deliver if you are nearby, (I live in Queens). I can probably ship in the USA. I would prefer no international orders please because postage is a nightmare.

Minolta X-700 MPS with Lens 3.5-16 / 35-70 Zoom - My model is from around 1992-1993. It has a zoom lens on it which I will include if you want it. I have a Remote Shutter Trigger for the x700. Basically a trigger with a wire so you can take steadier pics with the camera on a tripod without using the actual button on the camera. Package deal: $275.00

Cannon Zoom Lens f = 400mm o 72, No. 70370, Mark II - 6 o 1:63, Astranar UV - Haze, 72mm. This thing is as long as a person's fore-arm. $200.00

Minolta X-370N, Lens 3.5 -22, 1:4, 1:8, 70, 50 -28mm I have another, smaller flash that goes with the X-370 camera and another, shorter zoom lens. I'm still looking and digging stuff out. $100.00

Vivitar Flash 285HV - I use this with the X-700 but to be honest it seems too big for the X-700 to me. $75.00

I also have 2 Kodak Advantix cameras. 1 is broken but the higher end model should still work. They are really trinkets now. Kodak doesn't make these cameras or film for them anymore. It was surpassed by digital in the 2000's. If interested-let me know and I'll look up the specs on them. I will sell them cheap but have to look them up.
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

I also have an HP Photosmart R707 Digital Camera. $100.00 including shipping. I have not used it myself. It belonged to my brother. I can see if it charges up but even if it doesn't I'm guessing the batteries are still out there.

These are the instructions online: http://www.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00093767.pdf

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎