X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glimpy
    Loco Chango
    • Feb 5, 2012

Your best mego piece

What is your most expensive, "prized possession" mego piece that you own? (could be International too)
    sigpic
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

when I was building my loose collection, it was whichever ones I never had as a kid and always, always wanted......Green Goblin(still a fave), Mr. Fantastic, the Thing, and the Teen Titans. took me a long time to get the 3 lads at a good price. never did get Wonder Girl

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Zorro, I suppose.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I guess for me it would be the Romulan.

Comment

• rykerw1701
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 27, 2007

For me it's my boxed Green Arrow. It's one of the few things I kept boxed from when I was a kid. I was was missing the bow and found a guy locally who had it and we traded for a bunch of Wacky Packages I also had but didn't really want anyway. I think if could only grab three toys on the way out of my burning house, that would be one of the three.

Comment

• glimpy
            Loco Chango
            • Feb 5, 2012

Originally posted by rykerw1701
            For me it's my boxed Green Arrow. It's one of the few things I kept boxed from when I was a kid. I was was missing the bow and found a guy locally who had it and we traded for a bunch of Wacky Packages I also had but didn't really want anyway. I think if could only grab three toys on the way out of my burning house, that would be one of the three.
            I love Wacky Packages stickers I have a box somewhere full of them
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

• Boywonder0
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 29, 2007

9" Robin & 12" Non Magnetic Robin

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰