X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

so, now there are 8

My neighbors have both taken ill and in the hospital. They took the second one off Tuesday. When I came home from work I saw one of their dogs in the yard behind me trying to figure out how to get to his yard. I went around and got him to bring him back. My wife saw the ambulance over there earlier. I went and looked to see if he was home and the side door was open. No neighbor but the other dog was there. Guess the paramedics let the one dog out. Now they are both here since no one is at home. I talked to the son and not looking good, so may end up with them. Luckily my dogs already know them.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

You're a good guy to take them in if necessary.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

that's very kind of you, the poor things would have been alone with no one to feed them

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

They would have been alone for a bit if not, the son didn't show up for two days. We left a note on the door for him.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎