Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SDCC 2018 Exclusives

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    I really like the Fiend.

As for the Apes playset, I'll probably buy one if available post con, if not, it won't hurt my feelings.
    Its actually my favorite SDCC piece even over action comics and the Aquaman set. But I spent too much on vintage items this year.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Super 7 Reaction will also have a generic carry-case for 4" figures; included is an exclusive shirtless Hellboy. (Just saw this on ebay.)
    They also have an Aliens one and A MOTU one they are just like the old Kenner Star Wars ones (even have the display base pegs when you flip them over) The alien one comes with an Alien and the Motu one comes with a Mini Comics Merman.

It's a "CLEAR" Hellboy, not a shirtless one. Just the same sculpt as before but translucent. The coat is still on him. Looks pretty dopey to be honest.

Images
    Thanks for the clarification. I didn't click on the listing pic and your eyesight is better than mine.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

No worries. It definitely looks shirtless until you get a closer look at the pic. I was hoping it was a shirtless one, but alas, no dice.

Images
    Well, I'm relieved in a way, because I wanted another carry-case but I'm not interested in the figure now. I'm hoping Super 7 will just make cases generally available.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Good news, Super7 announced a shirtless Hellboy! Woot!