Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Obi
    • Feb 1, 2010

Interesting stuff.

If you were Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, etc. and were seeing distribution numbers on the low end what things might you try to build the fan base and get more people reading physical comics?

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Once Hastings shut down I lost the closet thing to a comic book store near me. Over the years I have gotten picky in my collection. Where I used to pick up many book by title alone now I have to see is it worth the money so I like to look inside the issue before I buy. So I was happy about Wal-Mart getting comic books but when I started reading them I just stopped. I will get Swamp Thing & Teen Titans (I have a large collection of TT so why break the system). The rest I read at the store.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

...and my WalMart finally started carrying these. Great.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

DC is revamping these giant size $5 books, making them available both in the mass market and in the direct market, starting in September. Announced at SDCC, there will be a number of new titles added and all will start at #1, and all will have more new material plus classic reprints...

I think I am most excited for the Ghosts and Scooby Doo books.

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎