Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KOMonger
    Banned
    • Feb 17, 2015

For the Money, Money, Money. ABBA I am convinced they would sell as well as Dracula X4.

They have several iconic looks that would adapt well to re-packagings. Maybe even do exclusive 4-packs.

Facebook followers: 5.1M https://www.facebook.com/ABBA
    Last edited by KOMonger; Aug 4, '18, 2:35 AM.

Comment

• MegoMonk
      Career Member
      • Jan 22, 2007

The Figures Mego has made so far are really trending female (Charlies Angels, Charmed, Facts of Life, etc.) Id love to see more tv shows that guys watch: A-Team, Bonanza, Gunsmoke. Id like Mego to issue more POTA characters to add to the old ones, like they are doing with Star trek.

Comment

• smonte00
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 19, 2005

A-Team, yeah! BA Barracus and the bunch. I’ll take a black van with a red stripe on it and a Corvette for Face, thank you very much. 😀

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing a set of I Love Lucy, and then a older Lucy from the Lucy show and Here's Lucy with Vivian and Mr. Mooney, I know CTVT came out with the set of I love Lucy a ways back, which I got then, but I think if new mego decided to make these it would be pretty neat and the quality would be much better than what classic toys did.

I never took my ctvt Lucy set off the card and blister, I am afraid as soon as I remove them they will crumble and fall apart.

Comment

• smonte00
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 19, 2005

Originally posted by jeffbearco
            I still REALLY want to see Archer figures for some reason!

I do think they would sell really well based on how the Venture Brothers line sold.

JeffBearCO

I love Archer. I would buy the s*** out of those! I think they would fit right in with the Mego style.

-Steve

Comment

• bgiles73
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 14, 2010

I was just thinking about other licensing I would love to see and it suddenly hit me, I would really love to see Jack and Rose from “Titanic” as a boxed set of Megos. It would be so cool if they could be standing on the bow of the ship like in the scene from the movie.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                Persistent Member
                • Mar 27, 2011

I've always wanted Battle of the Planets Megos. For movies, I would love Princess Bride!

For more recent things, I'd love to see Archer get the Mego treatment.

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎