X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZombieJimC
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 12, 2014

Originally posted by Timothy2251
    I'm hoping Mego Corp. releases the full line-ups for lines like Charlie's Angels and Charmed (a redheaded Rose McGowan Mego? Oh, mais oui!) and doesn't turn 'em into one-off characters under their TV Favorites line.

As for the TV Favorites line, I want to see the following:

Horror Movie Hosts: Elvira - FTC did one way back when, but with Marty and Doc at the helm, we could gets something truly worthy of the Mistress of the Dark! A Zacherlie Mego would also look pretty slick next to my Svengoolie figure, too! Vampira also needs some love, especially now that we have the Bela Lugosi figure. We just need a Tor Johnson figure and we can all play Plan 9 From Outer Space!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: This hits all of the checkboxes for Mego Corp. Pretty deep well of characters to choose from, horror fans have plenty of monsters to scoop up, and they can also release episode or season specific separate outfits for the leads a la Dinah Mite. A Buffy line could easily last as long as the Star Trek line, what with the fanbase for that series. Also, there's the Angel spin-off series to add in as well!

Doctor Who: We almost had something good going with BBP's figures, but the BBC nixed it just as it was revving up. Again, lots of characters, lots of Doctors, and an updated TARDIS playset with ST Transporter action feature would be a lock for fan sales.

Music Icons I want to see:

Lemmy from Motorhead - pack in his bass and his signature amp, Murder One, and I'd be all over it. Would absolutely buy at leas two of these!
    Rush - a long shot, but c'mon, who wouldn't want these guys in their kimonos from 2112? Neil Peart would have to come with one of his drum kits, Mego-scaled and accurate as all get out. Dude deserves a box-set of his own.
    Rob Zombie - He's a monster kid, many of us here are monster kids, he's visually exciting with his various stage/video get-ups, so he's a natural for Mego treatment! He'd look right at home with any Mego monster or NECA retro display shelf.

More ideas to follow!
    I would love to see Rush 2112 figures!!!

Comment

• mav-man
      • Dec 9, 2007

I would love the 70's show!!

Comment

• bgiles73
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 14, 2010

I love the thought of an Elvira Mistress of the Dark figure! For famous musicians I’d also like to see Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath Megos! Now way out of left field I thought of another questionion about a line of figures from my childhood “McDonaldLand”! We’re those Mego? I’d love to see those made available again.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
          Radioactive!
          • Feb 13, 2010

Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman 2-pack in OSI lab diorama

Comment

• bgiles73
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 14, 2010

With Figures Toy Company doing 3 3/4” figures and Mego back on the scene, I wonder if we could possibly get a continuation and expansion of Mego Star Trek, The Black Hole and Buck Rogers? I would love to see these. I was hoping Funko’s Star Trek Reaction figures would have been a bigger hit, but maybe Mego will be able to make that happen. I’m a big fan of both 8” scale and 3 3/4” scale so these are really exciting times.

Comment

• Iron Mego
              Wake Up Heavy
              • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by bgiles73
              Now way out of left field I thought of another question about a line of figures from my childhood “McDonaldLand”! We’re those Mego? I’d love to see those made available again.
              Remco. They were reissued a little while back by Huckleberry Toys.
              Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Mary Canary
                Career Member
                • Jun 21, 2017

You know what I was thinking would make a cool Mego figure, and it's probably a license they can get...

V

You know, the show about reptilian aliens pretending to be human to steal our water (and people)!
                They could even repurpose the costume and make one with a human head and one with a lizard head, or maybe a fake face like the old Zartan figure that you can slide off and discover the lizard underneath.

Comment

• JediJaida
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 14, 2008

1980's Beauty and the Beast.
                  JediJaida

Comment

• bgiles73
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 14, 2010

Originally posted by Mary Canary
                    You know what I was thinking would make a cool Mego figure, and it's probably a license they can get...

V

You know, the show about reptilian aliens pretending to be human to steal our water (and people)!
                    They could even repurpose the costume and make one with a human head and one with a lizard head, or maybe a fake face like the old Zartan figure that you can slide off and discover the lizard underneath.
                    This has been one of my top wants since 1983! Diana would be one incredible figure if they get the whole lizard reveal thing right. It’s a shame that this line never went past that one 12” doll. While we are on “V” I’d also love a “V for Vendetta” Guy Fawkes masked vigilante character!

Comment

• FamousCoversFan
                      • May 18, 2014

I would really love to have mego 8-inch figures of the john byrne era X-men: Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Cylops, Nightcrawler and Phoenix. After that many more Marvel wishes but these are the ones I really hope to see one day.

Comment

• VulcansFury
                        Museum Patron
                        • Mar 6, 2014

I'd love some V figures too.

Planet of the Apes classic are a must.
                        Land of the Lost. Sleestaks!
                        Monsters (generic and Universal)
                        Munsters and Addams Family
                        Gilligans Island entire cast
                        Logans Run
                        Greatest American Hero
                        Back to the Future

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

I still REALLY want to see Archer figures for some reason!

I do think they would sell really well based on how the Venture Brothers line sold.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• tiinacat
                            Museum Patron
                            • Feb 4, 2015

1. Hogan’s Heroes
                            2. Greatest American Hero
                            3. Taxi
                            4. Barney Miller
                            5. Universal Detectives: Columbo, McCloud, Quincy, Rockford Files etc.
                            6. David Bowie
                            7. Dr Who
                            8. Golden Age Public Domain ( would love Marvel, but know no chance)
                            9. Sanford &Son
                            10. Jefferson’s!

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by tiinacat
                              1. Hogan’s Heroes
                              …..
                              That would not only get my panties in a bunch but it would also blow my skirt up.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Mikey
                                That would not only get my panties in a bunch but it would also blow my skirt up.
                                From a giant fart?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎