Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

I would love to see Mego Corp. reclaim their once high standard. I have said it before, and I will say it again: 'Lego is to building, what Mego is to characters. Best two toys ever!

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

8" Buck Rogers that anybody can afford

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

I'd like to see Mego's 9" Flash Gordon done in 8" Mego scale.
        sigpic

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

Please fix the stringing issue with the female figures. That wobbly neck sucks, and the elastic has rotted away in some of them.
          JediJaida

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

I'd like to see a few more generic lines.

Seems like since generic lines are cheaper to do you get nicer figures (see Mego's original generics)

Comment

• emeraldknight47
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 20, 2011

Since this IS a Wish List thread...

Since most of the parties involved with the launch of nuMEGO are likely well aware that there is a huge markets in customs, I’d love to see MEGO release some type of a DIY set featuring some different torsos (male, female, slim, average, athletic, etc.), accompanied by a variety of different arms, hands, legs, feet and possibly some generic (and unpainted) heads. Also included might be different accessories like belts, boots, gloves, etc and perhaps a couple of blank body suits. It seems like a set like this could appeal not only to collectors/customizers, but also to MEGO enthusiasts who are maybe trying to encourage their kids into getting into MEGO. What better action figure to own, after all, than one you’ve made yourself?
              sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• bgiles73
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 14, 2010

Hellboy Megos would be cool. Preferably Mike Mignola comic book style.

Comment

• fun guy
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                  Since this IS a Wish List thread...

Since most of the parties involved with the launch of nuMEGO are likely well aware that there is a huge markets in customs, I’d love to see MEGO release some type of a DIY set featuring some different torsos (male, female, slim, average, athletic, etc.), accompanied by a variety of different arms, hands, legs, feet and possibly some generic (and unpainted) heads. Also included might be different accessories like belts, boots, gloves, etc and perhaps a couple of blank body suits. It seems like a set like this could appeal not only to collectors/customizers, but also to MEGO enthusiasts who are maybe trying to encourage their kids into getting into MEGO. What better action figure to own, after all, than one you’ve made yourself?
                  Yeah,count me in for that.That is something I would like to see.

Comment

• RonnyG
                    Career Member
                    • Apr 23, 2014

Well, now that I know they're going to do I Dream of Jeannie, I guess it doesn't sound to absurd to ask for Bewitched: Samantha, Darrin, and Endora.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by fun guy
                      Yeah,count me in for that.That is something I would like to see.
                      Heck, they could even call ‘em “Make Your Own MEGO” and package them in a workshop-type playset that purchasers could convert into whatever they want by means of sliding in their own cardboard inserts. If a set like that retailed for $50.00 to $100.00, I’d buy it.
                      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by RonnyG
                        Well, now that I know they're going to do I Dream of Jeannie, I guess it doesn't sound to absurd to ask for Bewitched: Samantha, Darrin, and Endora.
                        Never was a huge “I Dream of Jeannie” fan (unless, of course, it’s “Jeannie” Grey), but I’m a huge fan of Elizabeth Montgomery and would snap up “Bewitched” figures!

Comment

• ZombieJimC
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 12, 2014

Originally posted by Mikey
                          I'd like to see a few more generic lines.

Seems like since generic lines are cheaper to do you get nicer figures (see Mego's original generics)
                          I hear you Mikey. Some Hospitaller and Templar Knights, pirates and vikings. Love to see that stuff. I think kids would be into them too. Some cowboys, Indians, Revolutionary War soldiers and French Musketeers. Figures like that would be too cool.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                            GLOWS in the Dark!
                            • May 3, 2006

1964 Addams Family!

Comment

• Makernaut
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by The Bat
                              I'd like to see Mego's 9" Flash Gordon done in 8" Mego scale.
                              Me, too!!

Comment

• Gramercyplace
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Jan 23, 2012

Addams Family and the Munsters! Yay! These characters (especially the Addams Family), I would imagine are a ceaseless source of fascination for all generations, particularly at Halloween time.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎