Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gman2135
    • Jun 12, 2018

Silver Age Legion of Super-Heroes

I have been messaging FTC suggesting that they add a DC LSH line. The last response I received from them was the most positive yet as they said that perhaps once they get their new 12" figures underway, they just may consider my suggestion. I'm a 60-year-old "Silver Ager" who is grateful to FTC for what they've done so far.

I'd luv to have you fine folks post your like comments to my request for the Silver Age Legion of Super-Heroes!

Peace.
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

Count me in on Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes! I'd love a Saturn Girl, first and foremost!

FTC has some quality control problems they really need to work out.
    As much as I love what they produce, I wish they produced it better.
    I've had so many issues with them...
    I want to support them, I want to buy from them, but when stuff arrives broken or sloppily made over and over... well, I feel like I don't want to keep giving them my money!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

LSH=cool. The '70s updates have some cache, though. And I'd be terrified that FTC would choose to do them on teen bodies with shortie sleeves and leggings.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Mary Canary
        Count me in on Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes! I'd love a Saturn Girl, first and foremost!

FTC has some quality control problems they really need to work out.
        As much as I love what they produce, I wish they produced it better.
        I've had so many issues with them...

I want to support them, I want to buy from them, but when stuff arrives broken or sloppily made over and over... well, I feel like I don't want to keep giving them my money!
        Pretty much what I do concerning FTC is, if I see a figure I really really want, I see if the head and clothes and any accessories can be bought seperatley, then I pick up a mego body either on eBay or ask hear in the forum.

If I can't get the items seperatley, depending on how bad I want the figure, I'll buy it whole from FTC and then pick up a mego body or type S body for it, and yes it may cost a little more doing it that way but it's worth it in the long run, plus you have a card back for it and you can keep the FTC body and restring it for a kitbash custom down the road.

Comment

• Figure8
          Museum Patron
          • May 18, 2016

I hope we'll see a LSH line at some point. I think it's pretty high on people's wish list as shown by the poll FTC did a while ago. Personally I'm a fan of the Grell/Cockrum era and I haven't really read a lot of LSH Silver Age stuff.

Comment

• Gman2135
            • Jun 12, 2018

[IMG]dc.wikia.com/wiki/File:Legion_of_Super-Heroes_The_Silver_Age_Omnibus_Volume_1.jpg[/IMG]
            Last edited by Gman2135; Jun 25, '18, 1:47 PM.

Comment

• MEMEGO
              Career Member
              • Sep 6, 2007

As long as they are well done, and look like MEGO's. However, with their track record so far, I am not holding out hope for a truly great figure.
              I can't wait for the real MEGO's to return, and its not a moment to late.

Comment

• scott metzger
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 9, 2007

I've wanted Legion since Megos were actually out. A big hole from the Silver and Bronze Ages. With th Legion getting a lot of play on "Supergirl," it's about the best time I could think of to start them up.

Comment

• rodkeith
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 16, 2008

I would love LSH, but I'd be afraid they'd put all that ladies on that gawd-awful child female body, and that would kill it for me. They'd have to develop something new that was more in proportion to the male teen body for it to work.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎