Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mongoose1983
    Career Member
    • May 14, 2010

Mighty Belgium? I wish my national team had to face teams like Belgium to get in the tournament!

They are going to face a serious test against Brazil. IMHO they stand no chance against Neymar and Co. And what about France and Uruguay on that side of the semifinal...

The other side of the semifinal is going to be boring. Hopefully some nice soccer will be played, but there isn't any serious contenders. Russia is going to have to keep playing anti-soccer to go through and maybe reach the final match!

It's been a fun to watch worldcup so far!
    www.tamiyaclub.com/member.asp?id=23692

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• J.B.
        Guild Navigator
        • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Hector
        Brazil 2, Mexico 0.

I hate Neymar with a passion, diving swan, bad fake actor. When he was slightly stepped on off the pitch, he acted like he was shot with a cannon...spinning and crying like an exorcised creature of some sorts...he should’ve been red-carded.

I want ANY team to beat them...

Belgium, Russia, Uruguay, Colombia, Sweden, Japan, France, Croatia, England...ANYBODY >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Neymar and his diving swans...

"Not bad, not bad. Good technique. Very strong grimace. If I were to add anything, maybe a little more arm flailing, but overall a very good performance."

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

The Japanese are pure class act...

The Japanese fans and players still showed remarkable sportsmanship even after a devastating Round of 16 World Cup loss to Belgium.
          sigpic

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

If we bring our A game we'll blow Brazil out of the water... They're not playing that well and we've never been better than we are right now... This is the best team Belgium has ever seen...
            Ranked 3rd in the world right now (top of the ranking in 2015) with Germany and Brazil ahead of us, but Germany won't be scoring anymore points now...
            We can do this, we WILL do it, dammit
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Mongoose1983
              Career Member
              • May 14, 2010

Originally posted by Meule
              If we bring our A game we'll blow Brazil out of the water... They're not playing that well and we've never been better than we are right now... This is the best team Belgium has ever seen...
              I know I will sand up & literally celebrate if Belgium knocks Brazil out the tournament tomorrow. Best of luck to your National team!!!

I have to disagree, Belgium has had better teams and players in the past. Sadly they had to face the best teams in 1986 and 1990. Ceulemans, Gerets, the great Scifo, Van der Elst, Grun, and you certainly had some of the best goalies in Pfaff and Preud'Homme!

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

I hate Brazil and their head thespian Neymar with all my heart...I hope Belgium wins 100-0, lol...

The only thing that worries me though...is that Belgium struggled with the last ranked team left at the time, Japan.

But...GO BELGIUM!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

I was going to take Uruguay over France...but Cavani will probably not play...as him and Suarez made them the best two-punch striker duo in the tourney...so without Cavani to compliment Suarez...France will win, 2-1...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Mongoose1983
                    Career Member
                    • May 14, 2010

Originally posted by Hector
                    I was going to take Uruguay over France...but Cavani will probably not play...as him and Suarez made them the best two-punch striker duo in the tourney...so without Cavani to compliment Suarez...France will win, 2-1...
                    No other team in or out of the tournament has better defenders than Uruguay. Godin & Gimenez are the best center backs in the world nowadays. I say France is not going to score. And if Cavani doesn't get in the field, I'm sure Stuani is going to get in and do very, very well.

Comment

• alex
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jun 15, 2009

A fun watch, by the great man.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Mongoose1983
                        No other team in or out of the tournament has better defenders than Uruguay. Godin & Gimenez are the best center backs in the world nowadays. I say France is not going to score. And if Cavani doesn't get in the field, I'm sure Stuani is going to get in and do very, very well.
                        So much for that...Cavani was sorely missed.

Brazil is now the only Latin American team left, and I despise them...hope they lose.
                        Last edited by Hector; Jul 6, '18, 11:15 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

BTW, I don’t think I’m mentioning this before, but a buddy and neighbor of mine, is Uruguayan...and he’s in Russia attending the World Cup with three other friends.

He must be so devastated right now...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Meule
                            Verbose Member
                            • Nov 14, 2004

I friggin told ya
                            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Meule
                              Verbose Member
                              • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Mongoose1983
                              I know I will sand up & literally celebrate if Belgium knocks Brazil out the tournament tomorrow. Best of luck to your National team!!!

I have to disagree, Belgium has had better teams and players in the past. Sadly they had to face the best teams in 1986 and 1990. Ceulemans, Gerets, the great Scifo, Van der Elst, Grun, and you certainly had some of the best goalies in Pfaff and Preud'Homme!
                              Agreed, those were great players, but this time the whole time is up to that same level in stead of just a few players. I honestly believe this is by far the best team we've ever had. They're good individually AND they know how to play well together, which hasn't always been the case...

Comment

• Meule
                                Verbose Member
                                • Nov 14, 2004

Yeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎