Thread: Plush Waltons

Blog Entries

Mego Museum Plush Waltons

Normally we at the MegoMuseum tend to lament the toys never made but with the plush John Boy and Mary Ellen Walton figures, we're kind of OK about it.

http://www.megomuseum.com/galleries/the-waltons/

Images
    That's approaching creepy dummy territory. Brrrr!!!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    I would buy these just to shave off the facial moles and collect those.

Images
    That is creepy as hell.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

In the mirror universe, did Marty Abrams and Mego make Boss Hogg plush dolls, Mad Monster's Makeup Glamour Center, The World's Greatest Knights in White Satin twin size bed sheets, or Pocket Mego Kristy McNichol and Family figures?
    I post in thy general direction!

I think we’ve all overlooked the obvious attempt to capitalize on “Good Night, John-Boy!” Which is what every child would say as they cuddle this cutie into dreamland.

And let’s not ignore the possible Battle Beyond the Stars custom plush potential.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    That is creepy as hell.
    Um, yes. I love the 8" Waltons and would've liked the entire family, but these are awful.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    It looks like a little person version of John Boy...
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Oven mitts instead of hands? maybe this is cooking class edition John Boy, today's episode on how to make lovely Walton's mountain style corn bread and brownies, with a touch of the Baldwin sisters secret recipe, assisted by Mary Ellen and her sock puppet show.

Images
    Imagine if there were plans to do a Grandma Walton.