Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Rate the first movie you watched thread

Images
    Just remembered what might have been the first movie I've ever seen in the theatre …

Mr. Superinvisible
    .................................................. .......................

I honestly don't have a clue. My dad is such a movie nut, he probably exposed me to tons of films before I was even four years old.

Images
    What’s up Doc?, Freebie and the Bean, Deathwish? Lady and the Tramp, That Darn Cat? The life and times of Judge Roy Bean, Billy Jack?
    I remember them all from very early on. I have no idea what was first but I saw most of these at the theatre or drive-in very early on. They were good.

I do remember seeing a POTA movie in the theater, might have been Battle for the POTA, I also remember seeing Godzilla vs the Smog Monster and that came out in 72.

But I'm still thinking Disney's Robin Hood or Apple Dumpling Gang, oh well...who started this thread anyways?

Images
    leave the good memory alone. i haven't rewatched it either, but sooo many of those style movies did not hold up well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    The Shaggy D.A.

I've never revisited it. Perhaps I should, and see if it unlocks any hidden memories.

Images
    I hope Deathwish wasn't first.

Quote Originally Posted by hobub View Post
    What’s up Doc?, Freebie and the Bean, Deathwish? Lady and the Tramp, That Darn Cat? The life and times of Judge Roy Bean, Billy Jack?
    I remember them all from very early on. I have no idea what was first but I saw most of these at the theatre or drive-in very early on. They were good.