Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Customego Hall of Fame

Images
    Blog Entries

Customego Hall of Fame

As most of you know by now, the inaugural Customego HoF inductions took place at Mego Meet 2018. I really had no idea what to expect. In hindsight I can honestly now say if I had been given a hundred guesses I still would not have hit on the impact the event had. It was simply magical, and after a week has passed I am still having trouble putting my feelings into words. There was a deep connection; a bond of respect and appreciation that was as sincere and heartfelt as anything I have been a part of. I could tell that Charlee Flatt and Scott Metzger were truly humbled by the recognition and the knowledge that they had influenced and affected so many of us in the hobby. I was actually a little choked-up by the time Austin wrapped things up. Many of us who were there had our minds blown a little bit, and I can't thank Austin enough for his vision and his tenacity that made it all happen. Congratulations again to the inductees, whether for a figure or their entire body of work. You are all in great company and are part of something truly special.

Steve

Images
    Very well said and I agree 100%.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

{{loves}}

Bravo!!! Glad to see that this will be a recurring happening for Meets in the Future!