X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuart
    Hi-Yo Silver Away!
    • Jun 18, 2007

Thomas Wayne Batman

I’m looking for an chest emblem and also an idea how to replicate the spikes on his shoulders. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
  • stuart
    Hi-Yo Silver Away!
    • Jun 18, 2007

Thomas Wayne

[attach=config]23002[/attach
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mego Magyar
      Permanent Member
      • Jan 17, 2011

I made that emblem for someone a while back. A printed and cut vinyl decal.

Comment

• darkbros
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 3, 2012

This will require one or two approaches for this cape: (1) simply add wire to the cape from the collar to the outer edges. Then you could simply bend up at the shoulders to give it the pointed arch it needs. or (2) the Cape would have to be done in two pieces, where one piece is the Collar, made our of "Pleather" and shaped to resemble points, or flared, shoulders. Then the drape, or hang, of the cape off the back would just be your standard black scalloped cape, made from the same material.
        Each has their challenges, and you may find that to get the shoulder flares right using option 2 that wire may be needed ( this being on how picky you are of the flaring) and then you may find option 1 easier. Good Luck!
        Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
        https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------
        "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

emblem talk to lasermego, the cape I'd work some wire into it and bend to match the shape
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

Another possibility with the cape is using a thin, stiff plastic, like the kind used on action figure card bubbles. Cut the shape you need for that part of the cape (I'm thinking sort of an angled "V" shape here) and glue it in place where you want the shape to be, then glue or sew the edge of the cape over it. One advantage with this is that you can cut the plastic pieces for each side identically, so each side of the cape matches up nicely in the end.

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
              Career Member
              • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by Mego Magyar
              I made that emblem for someone a while back. A printed and cut vinyl decal.
              Am I blind or is there no tutorial on how to make vinyl decals on this site?
              "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎