Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FRUSTRATED - Lex Luthor Help

Blog Entries
    I've put the suit and head from mattel retro action on type s bodies with great results. I wouldn't go with any ftc body ever.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

So after all that... FTC refunded me for both the Lex and Apache Chief figures, even though I requested an exchange.

I shake my head.

I can't really offer an opinion on any of your "repair" options but I would like to say that I'd like a Lex Luthor (in "Prison Grays").

Quote Originally Posted by Gman2135 View Post
    I can't really offer an opinion on any of your "repair" options but I would like to say that I'd like a Lex Luthor (in "Prison Grays").
    I'm kinda surprised FTC hasn't milked Luthor the way they have the Batman villains.
    There's the white labcoat version in the Superman set, and the distinctively dark "Challenge of the Super Friends" version.
    I feel like the prison grays would be an obvious variant, considering the Batman villains also have prison variants.
    And maybe a brighter version of the classic purple and green.

Oh, and now that I've opened the Mattel Lex... wow, he sure is wobbly. LOL, I think at this point I'm going to see about swapping the head and costume onto an old Mego body, if I come across one for a cheap price.
    Of course, then his hands won't be green...

I'm also thinking I may just make my own custom Apache Chief.
    Wonder if the costume is available separately. It seemed nicely made. It's just too bad the figure was busted.
    Maybe I can actually make one with rooted hair, ala Thor.