Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FRUSTRATED - Lex Luthor Help

Images
    Thank you Gramercyplace--yes, those ponytail bands are a quick, durable fix for wobbly heads.

Mary, it's possible to tweak skin tones on vinyl heads using fabric dye. You basically tint the head and it doesn't affect the paint.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Oh gosh! I'm going to have to try this rubberband trick on my FTC Superman figure. And maybe I will reorder an Apache Chief and see what happens, I've wanted him for awhile. I really dislike the idea of having to buy an FTC figure and then swap the body with one made by another company. Doesn't this just become really expensive, if you're trading bodies for every figure you buy? I just can't believe that with all of the quality control complaints FTC hasn't tried to improve or hasn't lost business. I guess people really want their classic DC characters, eh?

I do wonder what Mego's return might mean for FTC though. I mean, I doubt Mego will be doing the DC characters, but if their new product is far superior in quality to FTC it could challenge FTC to raise the bar or drive them out... That's the thing about competition. Anyone know how FTC has reacted to the Mego news? I guess there hasn't been any real reaction. I mean they don't seem to react to their customers' critiques so maybe they're not worried about Mego either.