X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

More Star Trek Shirts by Donmoor

If you read this blog regularly, you know i have a fairly healthy obsession with the children's Star Trek line of clothing made in the 1970s by a company called "Donmoor".

This past weekend at MegoMeet, I ran into my friend and fellow Donmoor enthusiast Corey who had some new ones like the Kirk above that I have never seen.

More after the jump, including my latest pick ups!

Next up we have a dandy yellow version of Spock, I have this in red so I didn't go for it.

OK, this one blew my mind. They made shirts for the motion picture too? Star Trek, the Motion picture merchandise fascinates me and I had to have this.

Finally, I had heard rumours of this existing from birthday parties but never seeing it. Captain Kirk's weird green shirt (why did he wear that again?)

So there you have it, more additions to a collection of clothing I can never possibly wear....

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Did they make that last one in blue with the Science insignia? If so,that would be awesome to have. You can look like McCoy those times he wore a short sleeve shirt in sick bay.

Comment

• LordMudd
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 22, 2011

Considering how many times he managed to get his shirt ripped off, they probably could not remake them fast enough or just flat ran out.

CCC.

Comment

• Makernaut
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 22, 2015

I used to think I was a Jim Dandy in my short sleeved Kirk shirt, Sears Toughskins, and Blue Nylon/Suede Montgomery Ward knockoff "Adidas".

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

Am I crazy or does the Kirk shirt resemble Chris Pine more than the Shat ?

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Mikey
            Am I crazy or does the Kirk shirt resemble Chris Pine more than the Shat ?
            I don't see why that is an either/or option...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎