Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Batcave Arrived!

Beautiful Batcave. Wow.

Awesome - just ordered mine this am.
    SWEAR TO ME!

Images
    Nice pix--this is a better playset than I expected.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Two-Face looks great!

Thanks for sharing pictures. I need to get the current wave of 66 figures and this playset asap. Looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    Thanks, Your pal, Jim! I may end up with that Two-Face afterall.

Also, how is the X-Men: Grand Design, by Ed Piskor? I love his Hip Hop books and have considered picking the X-Men book up.
    I really like it, but I'm a Piskor fan. It's every bit the same as the Hip Hop books. The trade of the first two issues (which is what's in my pic above) is formatted exactly like the Hip Hop books with the flexograph cover, and it has the Marvel Treasury Edition banner! It's the X-Men treasury we never got in the 70's!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnyG View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics of the Bat Cave! It looks like Christmas day at your house with all those cool toys! (I noticed the Christmas tree in the background) I'm jealous! LOL
    Thanks! I wish I had time and the space to do a better job. I think it's a really good mix of the '66 Batcave and the classic Mego style. I think FTC really did a good job here.

I've kept the Christmas tree up as kind of a passive aggressive thing, I guess.

i bought a 66 batcave as well ,got it the other day ,its quite nice ,i also have had the classic mego one . this is a nice playset ,FTC really did a good job ,i also like the classic mix job to it .