Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

I honestly think the Flash writer's room sat around brainstorming "How can we make Katie Sackoff unappealing to people that adore her?"

"stupid power?" check
    "terrible look?" done!
    "Dick Van Dyke British accent?" You're the new VP of CW!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

lol It's a shame, Blackmith is a vicious baddazz in the comics. Her powers are somewhat different and more substantial in the comics.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, she doesn't carry a bucket around with her either.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Makernaut
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2015

You all are making me want to find some of these episodes with Blacksmith just so I can see this for myself. Probably out the same curiosity that makes a person sniff a carton of milk they were just told is bad.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

lol We're on a roll, poor Katie. But let's be frank, poor us for sitting through Amunet's scenes.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              lol We're on a roll, poor Katie. But let's be frank, poor us for sitting through Amunet's scenes.
              The Amunet scenes would have been infinitely better if Katie had played them as Starbuck and if her "bucket" was an old SuperFriends trash can. The voice was like she was shooting for Mark Hamill but hit on Christian Bale. I don't know how she could have made it any more annoying.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎