Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

Very nice to see you again Brue. And I think it's fantastic that your daughter shares your passion in all this and loves coming to these even more than you do. I'm jealous, I wish my kids shared my interest in this stuff.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Awesome seeing you guys year after year! It truly is a highlight for the Bronx Clan!

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

One of the best things in the show was seeing the young 'uns getting the customizing bug.

(And I usually don't haggle a lot if I think the price is good; I'm an easy mark. )

Comment

• VintageMike
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 16, 2004

"I really need to stop dressing up. I absolutely love doing it, but it takes time away from other things.". Nah, this year it was PERFECT! You and Lily as Robin/Batgirl standing alongside Batman/Mike with the Batmobile was an all-time classic mego meet moment/ photo.

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

great time with you guys as usual.
            and as usual, the meet is simply not long enough...saturday just didn't have enough time.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Brue
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22964[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22965[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22966[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22967[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22968[/ATTACH]
              is your daughter giving someone the finger in the second photo? LOL

great pictures, thanks for sharing

Comment

• darklord1967
                Persistent Member
                • Mar 27, 2008

Brue, you took MEGO MEET to an all-new high by bringing the fabulous JOKERMOBILE as a supplement to you and Lily's always enjoyable cosplay appearances!

I want to thank you sincerely for the personaluzed tour of THE JOKERMOBILE and all of the fun hidden goodies in AND outside of it! A rolling work of art... just like everything you create!! You provided an old man with more than just a few smiles and a thrilling highlight for a weekend that threatened to be stressful and difficult.

Thanks a million, brother... for everything.
                I... am an action figure customizer

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎